Compliance is not easy. Organisations across industries have global clients, partners, and business operations. The larger the organisation the more complex its operations. Adding to the complexity of global business, today's organisation is dynamic and constantly changing.
The modern organisation changes by the minute. New employees come, others leave, roles change. New business partner relationships are established, others terminated. The business enters new markets, opens new facilities, contracts with agents, or introduces new products. New laws are introduced, regulations change, the risk environment shifts (e.g., economic, geo-political, operational), impacting how business is conducted.
Join us for a full day workshop led by GRC expert Michael Rasmussen in NYC where we will:
- Understand a top-down as well as a bottom-up approach to compliance management
- Implement compliance management in the context of business strategies, processes, and operations
- Explore compliance management architecture models and how they apply to your organisation
- Discover various compliance assessment and monitoring techniques and how they apply to your business
- Develop a compliance information architecture that aligns with business operations and processes
- Effectively communicate and gather attestation on compliance across your organisations