), is an award-winning FinTech and RegTech start-up with a unique SaaS- based offering for regulated firms, such as banks and other financial institutions.
Our product is an innovative platform allowing people in companies to collaborate on governance, risk and compliance documents faster and more efficiently while solving multiple workflow and organisational problems.
The solution is already live with top-tier banks. We thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate it's an exciting time to join the company in the growth stage and grow with it.
We are looking for a Data Entry Intern to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Here at ClauseMatch our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, such as fast typing with an eye for detail, familiarity with spreadsheets, online forms, uploading documents and the ability to edit and format documents . You will work with a data team and data manager. Previous experience within this field or a similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Intern will be responsible for uploading and editing client or regulatory documents and maintaining accurate,
up-to-date and usable information in our systems. Responsibilities include:
● Uploading and formatting client documents on the clausematch platform within time limits
● Compile accurately and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
● Review data deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
● Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
● Apply data program techniques and procedures
● Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
● Scan documents and print files, when needed
● Keep information confidential, as will be handling sensitive client documents
● Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
● Comply with data integrity and security policies
● Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
● Answering the main office phone number and taking messages for CM staff
● Providing ad hoc support to all teams at CM as projects and tasks arise
● Proven data entry work experience (copy/paste and formatting), as a data entry operator or Office clerk.
● Experience with MS Office and data programs
● Familiarity with administrative duties
● Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
● Typing speed and accuracy
● Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
● Outstanding attention to detail
● Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
● Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation Terms:
● 3 month Fixed Term Contract, with possibility of extension
● 3 days a week (time can be split into half days)
● Salary: £900 pcm Apply today!